Friday, July 18, 2008

Ice Cream

Tonight was a good night. It was warm today but not too hot...but I wasnt particularly keen on heating up the house making supper. So we decided to take the kids out to McDonalds for supper and then we were going to go out for ice cream (me and MJ had coupons for birthday ice cream).

So off we went to Mickey D's, we ate, the kids played and then we hit the grocery store before going for ice cream.

Fast forward to ice cream. I had my usual and MJ picked one of his favorites, and of course the girls chose blue ice cream. As we were driving home from ice cream, Kendra said, "it smells like ice cream in here". Abigail puts in her two cents and said "No, it smells like Triina".

LOL. I think now I figured out why MJ loves me and keeps me around. I smell like ice cream :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blue ice cream? is that like green eggs and ham? :)

Noah's blog said...

LOL, not quite green eggs and ham--that would be kind of interesting. I believe blue ice cream was cotton candy.